Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday 15th December 2010..almost the perfect day!!!

Took this photo out of the upstairs window this morning…

dec15 001

Probably hiding from these little creatures on the road again..

dec15 003

Cannot imagine what they are eating..

dec15 005

Then off down to the tennis courts for two hours of doubles…lots of fun….a quick dash home for a shower then off to poker and again a great time although this time I did donate 10 dollars!!!!!

Next on the agenda was to visit with my friends Karen and Rob at the RV park had a nice visit and then saw my other friends pull in….Terri and Mike Church who are the great authors of the “Bible”  the book that every RV’er in Mexico has…

dec15 010

We all sat around and told our various stories and I left to go to the School where my girls take their English lessons and I was going to join them but when I got there I found the lessons have finished for the holidays.

Came home and had supper and yes guessed right again…dec15 009

another hockey game to watch….

So if I had got to see my girls it would have been a perfect day….still a pretty good though!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...