Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday 10th March….the last day

Spent my last day in Zit doing cleaning, arranging and getting Ramona ready for the road it took me all day because I would complete one task then feel the urge to go for a swim in the pool.  Then come back and complete another task and again swim in the pool, are you getting the drift of how my day went??

I really cannot believe that I have been here a month it seemed to fly by and I have really enjoyed myself just playing beach boy.  I love to swim and in warm water it makes such a difference.

I leave tomorrow morning for SMA and plan to arrive there late Thursday afternoon and to stay for one week.  I am looking forward to seeing my friends Linda and Guy and hearing about their new Grand Daughter and of course to seeing my own girls Paola and Daniela.

As a bit of a side bar I have never been a lover of pizza but recently acquired a taste for it and now I love pizza!!

I am sure there will be no blog tomorrow, oh I hear a collective sigh from all those faithful readers, but should continue on Thursday from SMA

Take care everyone and blessings to all

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...