Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday 12th March….can you stand it?? Another special day..

Had a great sleep it was very quiet and woke up around 7.30am and already I can tell the difference in the air, it is not as warm and elevation makes a big difference.  After breakfast I get on my way and arrived   in SMA around noon.

On the drive here and also in SMA I am amazed at some of the trees

IMG_4681IMG_4686

These photos don’t really show how lovely these trees are, not sure yet what kind of trees they are some one told me Lavender another person told me Lilac, they are stunning.  These trees were not blooming when I left.

I am in the same park as I was the last time I was here, even in the same spot and still cannot believe I get Ramona through this narrow gate.IMG_4689

All settled in and it feels like I am home, the weather is sunny and warm but not the blistering heat I had been used to for the last month.

Nothing else much happened today….

 

 

NOT

 

 

MY GIRLS!!!!!!

I really don’t have the articulation to described what happened this afternoon and how I feel but I am going to try.  I knew Paola and Daniela would be in their English class this afternoon so I walked around to the school.  I saw there classroom and Lilly the teacher saw me and just waved for me to come in.  I opened the door and what happened next is etched in my heart and memory forever.

Paola and Daniela screamed jumped up and came running at me full blast, Daniela jumped up onto my left arm and Paola my right arm and smothered me with hugs and kisses.  Then the rest of the girls in the class came up for hugs I felt like the King of the Continent.IMG_4690

IMG_4691 

Daniela showing me her missing teeth.

IMG_4692

IMG_4696

Paola sometimes has that very serious look on her face.IMG_4697

The class was not finished so I asked if I could stay and of course Lilly said I could and I sat down and Daniela on my left leg and Paola holding my hand on my right leg.IMG_4698

My joy was over flowing here they are leaving in the van to go home.IMG_4709

Just a great time….

Then in the evening I went to dinner with Linda and Guy and it was so nice to connect with them again, they are such a lovely couple!!!!!!

So there you have it beat that for a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...