Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday 15th March…..sort of a quiet day

Annie sent me this this morning from her back porch in Nanaimo.

snowRemind me again why I am in Mexico!!!

Went around to a friend’s house for a visit this morning.  Robin is the “Angel’ connected to Santa Julia where my girls live and I publicly want to thank her and her husband Ken,  for the volunteer work they do for those  40 girls and the 4 special Madres that take care of them.

Robin and Ken’s serene and beautiful back yard.IMG_4875 IMG_4876

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_4877

IMG_4878

 

 

 

 

 

 

After lunch I went up to Guy and Linda’s house, we were all invited to one of their friend’s for a BBQ and Linda said bring your laundry you can do it before you go.

So after washing my clothes I started to hang them out on the line and I guess I overloaded the line and it snapped and broke, clean clothes on the floor, then I tied up the broken lines, hung up my clothes and the line broke and clean clothes on the floor.  Are you detecting a pattern here?

So went back down the stairs and put my sheets in the dryer then walking back up the steps tripped over nothing fell on my face and ripped open my big toe.  You can thank me for not posting photos of that, I was tempted!!!

So after fixing that up we went for the BBQ and it was a lovely afternoon.  I met some new people, the food was good and the casa very impressive.

Now home sorted out my laundry and have just doctored my toe and finally settled….if this is the worst that happens then I consider myself very lucky.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...