Sunday, March 01, 2009

March 1st…a rarity a photo less blog

I was up at 6am to watch a live soccer game from England my MIGHTY TIGERS were playing but sad to say they did not win the game.

I then spent a very lazy morning and in the afternoon went to the pool.

I met two very interesting ladies who are friends of the owners of the Villas.

I was laying on a lounger reading my book when this lady from over 30 feet away said to me “How are you enjoying that Tami Hoag novel?”  My reply was “How can you see that name from so far away” and so the conversation began.

Terri is 92 years of age and a wonderful lady and she looked great in her swim suite laying by the pool.  She told me her secret to good eyes.  Every full moon she puts a small bowl of purified water out on her balcony.  Then every day she puts three drops of the water into each eye.  I have never heard anything like that before.

The other lady and I spent an interesting time talking about families and family trees and she gave me some good websites do to some searching.

Tonight I BBQ’d a great steak and now listening to the hockey game, go Canucks…so an easy day and welcome to March..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...