Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday 20th March…my last Mexican swim

Frank and I and a couple of his friends went for a two hour bike ride it was a great way to start the day.

This is the small park where Ramona and I are staying.IMG_5067

IMG_5068

This afternoon I went for my last Mexican swim this trip.  The ocean was not as warm as the last couple of months but still lovely.IMG_5069

IMG_5071

Coming back from the beach I saw this vendor at the side of the road grinding his coffee.IMG_5073

Then it was time for the last great party to begin.  Barb, Frank and I went over to where Joy, Lynne and Colin are staying and the big Mexican train domino game began.  I will admit before the game I was a bit over the top marching around the pool singing “I was the champion” of course I knew I was doomed after doing that.IMG_5074

After close to three hours of great fun, jibes, looks of distaste and darn right rude comments.  It was a run away victory for this person.IMG_5077

Oh did I not get your head in the photo…….

 

OK Frank, AKA, Paco was a clear winner.IMG_5078

I also wanted to get my last sunset but left it a little late but I rode my bike down towards the beach and had to stop as this parade was passing by.  Apparently the children were celebrating Spring.IMG_5081 IMG_5083

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_5086 IMG_5098

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_5095

By the time I got to the beach I was too late for the great sunset.IMG_5099

Back to the party it was so much fun and the meals were greatIMG_5101 and my friends are so awesome.

Said my goodbye’s and back home to the small RV park.  I will see Barb and Frank in the morning.

Tomorrow I plan to leave fairly early and begin my long drive north.  I doubt I will be in Internet range so I shall  write the blog each day, save them then post when I can.  I expect to be in Phoenix by Wednesday.

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...