Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday 14th March….Saturday in the park (as the song goes)

Today was a special day because I was scheduled to take my girls out for the afternoon.

I was up at 7am to watch a live soccer game  from England on the computer, it wasn’t the Mighty Tigers but it was a great game of soccer.  Then a lazy breakfast and then off to get the girls.

Usually when I was here for those two months, once  a week I would go to the bakery and get 40 muffins, one for each girl, and take them to Santa Julia, so I did that this morning too.IMG_4802 IMG_4803

When I got there those two little rascals were waiting for me.  Can you imagine how special it feels to have 2 kids run into your open arms and smoother you with kisses and smiles that are like 3 miles wide.

I had bought them each a white T shirt from Zit and they loved them so much they put them on over their tops and wanted to go out that way.  Who am I to argue with them??IMG_4804 IMG_4805

We went by taxi to their favourite park and sit back and enjoy and have as much fun as we did.

IMG_4810 IMG_4811 IMG_4818

 IMG_4819 IMG_4821 IMG_4823 IMG_4827 IMG_4835 IMG_4838IMG_4849 IMG_4855

 

IMG_4858

 

We just had to have an ice cream after all this running and jumping.IMG_4868  Let me try  and describe the three of us sitting on a bench outside the ice cream shop each of us sucking away an a double decker ice cream. IMG_4871 I am sat in the middle and Daniela is on my left.  She is I think without doubt one of the most beautiful females I have ever seen, just classic beauty and eyes that film stars dream of. IMG_4869 She also has a wonderful heart that goes along with this.  Anyway there we are on the bench and she is licking her ice cream staring off into who knows where and her arm is resting on my leg and her head on my shoulder.  Paola who is absolutely fearless…let me tell you what she did to me in the park today.  There is this piece of playground equipment, monkeys bars I guess you call them, you can see in the photos above.  You are supposed to hold onto the bars underneath and work your way across and you are about 2 feet off the ground but no not Paola.  She has climbed on TOP of the monkey bars and is going across on her hands and knees about 8 feet above me. IMG_4833 I am having a fit and she gets half way across and stops and shouts my name and has this look of terror on her face.  I run up to her with my arms up saying Ok Ok Paola and the little brat looks at me, laughs and scampers away!!!!!  She is going to be a handful.  Anyway getting back to the ice cream scene, Paola on my right eating her ice cream and I noticed that I was gently rubbing the back on her neck and she had her feet locked up with mine.  It was a moment in time let me tell you!!!  So innocent and peaceful and special.

After that I brought them to the RV park they had never seen Ramona and they just loved going through the inside looking at everything.IMG_4859 IMG_4863 IMG_4864 IMG_4865

IMG_4866IMG_4867

Then it was time to take a taxi back to Santa Julia and the rest of the girls were having lunch, those little girls have their own special table, IMG_4872 so cute, we said our good byes and I hope to them again on Monday and also on Tuesday as I leave Wednesday.  It was a special afternoon.

Tonight went to Linda and Guy’s house IMG_4873 for a great supper..and so ends another fabulous day.  I am a lucky man to have the people that I have in my life…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...