Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Had a bit of a lazy morning having breakfast and reading a newspaper from cover to cover. Did some small chores, took my laundry to the Lavenderia and then went to the Wednesday market in Melaque. On the way saw workers re-roofing the small Anglican Church with new palm leaves, amazing how fast they work.

These markets are pretty much the same in each town lots of junkie type stuff but also some awesome fruit, this morning I bought strawberries (of course) tomatoes and bananas.

Then came and spent the afternoon on the beach and stayed on to take photos of the sunset. The pelicans here are neat they fly around close to the ocean edge then swoop from about 30 feet head first into the ocean and come up and you can see them swallowing so I presume most times they catch a fish, they are fun to watch, not I guess if you are a fish!!

A quiet evening getting everything packed away it has been nice again to stay in one place for a while especially when it is so beautiful. I leave the campground tomorrow but will over night in town; I have found a small side street to stay and then Friday head up to P.V.

Will post when I can and I want to wish you all a great February and blessings to all..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...