Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 
 
 
 
The usual stuff, nice day, warm, sunny, blue skies blah blah blah.....Went exploring again this morning and these photos are taken about 1 mile from where I am staying. This is an area where the women come and wash their clothes. Maybe I was there too early but it is a neat area the water comes down from the mountains and is controlled by a tap that lets water into a 6 inch trough that runs all the way down and then the stalls are set up so the clothes can be washed and each stall is seperate and what a beautiful location to do chores!!! Maybe I will bring my undies tomorrow!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...