Sunday, January 27, 2008

 
 
 
 
The good news for me is that I am no longer on intimate terms with my new friend from yesterday!!!!

Sunday so it has to be soccer day!

Went with a couple of friends to the next town, Cihuatlan, where there was a big soccer game being played. Before the game walked the town and the church here is very beautiful.

The game was extremely entertaining lots of goals and incidents it was a professional league and the skill level was high. The stadium very well kept and the field in excellant condition and a crowd of about 2000. Just a good day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...