Saturday, January 19, 2008




This young lady deserves a post just to herself, isn't she just so beautiful. I always carry small packages of candy or little Canadian stick pins and after our visit to the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary and we were getting back in the car about 7 or 8 kids came up and we chatted and I gave away all my little gifts and they went away, I think happy. I was in the car when this little girl came upto me and Jaime told me that she had heard about the man giving things away and she came to see if she could get one also. I had given away all the gifts that I had but I wasn't going to let her go away empty handed. All I had was my own key chain, so I quickly removed the keys and gave her the key chain. The look on her face tells it all!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...