Monday, January 21, 2008

 
 
 
 
After the parade I continued travelling south and drove 150 miles to the town of Patzcuaro that I had heard was worth a visit. I find these places from great guide books and research on the web. this Rv park is very lovely in a garden setting. The town is sort of divided into two and the park is in the middle. Turn left and you can go into the centre of town and turn right and you go down to the lake. After settling in decided to visit the lake and it was fun. It is obviously a tourist zone with many stores and boats taking you out into the islands.
Tomorrow I shall tour the town in the morning and the islands in the afternoon.

A great day, blessings..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...