Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday 22nd May 2013……..what a Birthday!!!!

Well I want to thank my Mum and Dad for all they did for me when I was growing I was not the perfect kid and I know I caused them some problems and also I spent the majority of my adult life 7000 miles away but through it all we had a bond a love and a connection and they were the best parents anyone could ask for!!!!!

It was a special and fabulous Birthday from morning till evening spent with some people that are important to me but perhaps the best Birthday gift was….

DSCF9655

Thank you for all the e mails, photos, gifts, cards and best wishes how lucky I am to have you all in my life…..here are a few from the memory banks!!!!!

DSCF9641

DSCF9643

DSCF9646

DSCF9650

DSCF9652

DSCF9653

Blessings and with gratitude Les

4 comments:

Rod and Sylvia said...

Congratulations. As you're now officially a pensioner, you should be able to start really having some fun.

mexicokid said...

I hope so....Les

Contessa said...

Happy BIrthday Les. We share the same day, I turned 60!

mexicokid said...

Cool you are a spring chicken..best wishes and good health for your parents Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...