Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday 14th May 2013…a busy day!!!

Starting with 2 hours of tennis at 9am…I do enjoy these mornings and the standard of play is quite good and the guys are all a lot of fun.

Came home for a relaxing breakfast and then I was off for the afternoon…first it was to go Rita’s casa and deliver some cheese that I bought for her yesterday at Costco and then it was into town for my Spanish lesson which was good we talked for most of the lesson and I feel I am making a little progress…

I stopped on the way home and treated myself to 80 pesos of flowers about 6 dollars..they are lovely and no comments please on  my lack of flower arranging skills!!!

DSCF9562

See that cute baby in the lower corner of the photos!!!!!

DSCF9564

DSCF9563

then I came home where I met Linda who gave me a lesson on the workings of my I touch…I have had this gadget for over a year and figured it was time to learn what it can do for me…it was a good lesson and I did learn to do many things.

About 6pm it became so dark and stormy and then the heavens opened and hail and rain and what a downpour!!!

DSCF9565

Outside the front door to the complex…

DSCF9568

DSCF9567

It sure came down so quickly and then stopped…..

As usual after supper and a bath sitting comfortably with tea and cookie watching a live hockey game!!!!

I just want to remind everyone I have a big birthday coming up next week and if you need my address to mail a present or cheque let me know!!!

Ashley is still turning heads in the tennis world she is in Florida and was beaten yesterday in the girls under 18 age group by the number one seed, she lost 6-3 6-3 and by all accounts played wonderfully let us not forget she is only 13 years of age…way to go Ash!!!!!!

Yashi koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...