Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday 12th May 2013….Part Two!!!

Have to love these mornings a great breakfast and a live soccer game on TV…I watched the last game managed by Sir Alex that I blogged about a couple of days ago..very dramatic…..Just after 10am I put on my hiking shoes and did a 90 minute hike in the hills behind my home this is much different terrain to the Pressa where I hiked the other day…. this is hilly and this will be where I will do my endurance and strength training….it was a good workout and the views of the town are quite impressive.

After lunch I went and got Paola and we went and picked up her bike and spent the afternoon biking…she likes to go to the big sports complex where there are many trails…so I park my scooter and walk around all the trails and Paola catches me up and gets a drink…

DSCF9554-001

DSCF9555-001

She really enjoyed her biking and had lots of smiles…here she is on the way home…

DSCF9553-001

She was hungry so we stopped an she ate a huge slice of pizza and a large juice and then we picked up some fruit for her to take home…..it was a lovely afternoon!!

Had a long hot soak in the tub, then supper and now watching live hockey….

Hope all you Mum’s had a wonderful day and that you were all spoiled and made to feel special.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...