Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday 24th May 2013….another long hike day!!!

Stayed home this morning and did some cleaning, sorting, fixing and reading and at 1.00 pm got packed up for my hike…I did the same route as I did on Monday…13 miles!!!

DSCF9614

DSCF9611

I enjoyed the hike I really appreciate the quite times and I do lots of thinking and planning on these walks.

I was home in 3.35 hour..which was 10 minutes faster than Monday I don’t think I walked any faster I perhaps spent less time on the couple of stops….not a bad pace and I had the back pack but I admit not much weight in it.

Back home on the couch icing my knee and my first hummingbird sighting!!!

DSCF9664

DSCF9665

It is now almost 8.30pm and for a change I am having tea and a treat and watching hockey!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...