Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sunday 5th May 2013…….Happy Holiday!!!

395718_10152214926255110_683981048_n

This holiday is celebrated more outside of Mexico but there were fireworks at 6am this morning!!!!

9am and I played tennis for two hours  played with my buddy Loren in singles..I have not played singles for a while but I did enjoy the games and his friendship and fun…..

Came home and relaxed and had lunch did some Spanish work I am taking private lessons for a week….and then went to pick up Paola…when I got to the house her two younger Brothers were there home for the weekend….I asked her if she wanted to come out or stay with her Brothers and she wanted to stay home so I said that was fine and I would see her during the week.

I came home and decided it was going to be a lazy afternoon so I went onto the roof with my book and read and dozed…

Then a good supper a long hot shower and now settled in front of the TV watching a live hockey game and later on tonight the Canucks are playing.

Ashley

DSCF9049-001

is in Florida for 2 weeks and in a big tournament where today she won her third match and is into the Qualifier round…Way to go girl!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...