Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday 21st May 2013……….64 year old man coming to an end!!!!

What a lovely sunny and warm morning and the tennis was again a special way to start this day

DSCF9629Getting ready to pounce with my Nadal like reflexes!!!

DSCF9628

An André Agassi smash!!!!

..I had decided today was going to be a day of rest so after tennis I came home iced down and had lunch and went up to the roof with drinks, food, book and  a lot of snoring!!!

Mariposa on the new flowers…

DSCF9633

I had this collage made up and framed of one of the most special days of my life!!!!

DSCF9635

 

Supper, bath, hockey and tomorrow I will be an official OLD AGE PENSIONER!!!!!

 

Yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

Happy Birthday "Old Man"! There is no stopping you now with all those new pensions coming in! You will be one of the Rich Gringos of SMA!

mexicokid said...

I think you forgot the word CUTE!!!!! Cheers and thanks Croft.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...