Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday 28th May 2013…….a relaxing day!!

Tuesday tennis for 2 hours and it goes without saying it was a wonderful start to the day…..did some shopping on the way home and bought these flowers…the cost 80 pesos about 6 dollars..I know my flower arranging skills leave a lot to be desired but check out the beautiful flowers!!!!

DSCF9711

DSCF9713

DSCF9714

DSCF9715

DSCF9716

The house looks so great I love it here…I really felt that I deserved some R & R time so off to the roof with food, drinks, book and sun block……..

A month ago I went about 25 km out of town to a good pottery store where they make and paint their own designs…..and I ordered a plaque for out side my house I sort of designed it myself and they told me it would be ready in  2 weeks  .I could not really understand why it would take so long  but anyway I went back in 2 weeks and they told me it was not quite ready but 2 more days…so I went back again all of this distance on the Little Blackie ..anyway they told me again not ready…..this is how things happen in Mexico and you just smile and say Ok thanks and I will return….I imagine if you were building a house and had a schedule it would be a little hard to fathom…..so now I got smart last Thursday I got a friend to call them and ask if it was ready … they promised it would be  on Saturday…so I went out today with the knowledge I would a month later have my sign BUT it was not to be…one more day…..I spoke to the manager in the best that I could and explained how many times I had been out and the telephone call and he promised to deliver the sign to my casita tomorrow at 12 noon……..will it happen ?  Let you know manana!!!!  Too funny.

I just am amazed where the days go to now it is almost time for the start of the big hockey game…Kings V Sharks…..game 7 bring it on Kings!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Good things are worth waiting for! Can't wait to get to SMA, I have lots of questions about your scooter.

mexicokid said...

that is so true..the scooter is great and so are your posts on the civil list cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...