Saturday, May 04, 2013

Saturday 4th May 2013……Casita de Yashi Koshi!!!

You will need a tea or coffee or something stronger this will be a long one……hope you enjoyed the break from the blog…it is now Saturday evening I have Shaw Cable installed and watching live hockey game as I write!!!!

The casita is totally finished and during the Fall months I may look at developing the roof top but for now I go up there in my lounge chair and enjoy the sun.

So here is the casita with some before and after photos..sit back and enjoy!!!!

DSCF6932

I have the whole top floor….

DSCF6925

DSCF9438

DSCF6897

DSCF9467

DSCF6903

DSCF9470

So here are the finished photos…

DSCF9463

This is standing at my front door of the garden of the main house…

DSCF9464

DSCF9467

DSCF9469

DSCF9471

DSCF9477

DSCF9480

DSCF9479

DSCF9478

DSCF9486

DSCF9491

DSCF9492

DSCF9493

DSCF9499

DSCF9500

DSCF9501

DSCF9503

DSCF9505

DSCF9506

DSCF9507

A day I shall never forget with my buddy Jerry!!!

DSCF9509

DSCF9510

DSCF9511

DSCF9519

 

DSCF9514

DSCF9512

DSCF9524

DSCF9447

I do have to thank Carolyn she is the person who chose the color schemes, lent me her fantastic painter Usvaldo and then between them they placed and hung everything…Thanks!!!!

So I hope you enjoyed the photo shoot..it is really a very happy and comfortable and lovely place to live….Have a great evening Blessings and Yashi Koshi!!

8 comments:

Kevin Read said...

You, Carolyn and Usvaldo have done a marvelous job. Your casita looks beautiful and welcoming. As soon as I saw that picture of you and Jerry with the turtle, I thought it was Jerry without even looking at your description, what a great photo of the two of you.

Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

mexicokid said...

thanks that was a day i shall never forget we did save that turtle..your place looks pretty neat the difference? About 25 degrees and sun ..cheers Les

Renee said...

Wow! Love all the warm rich colour and all your personal mementos so beautifully displayed! I especially like the "Bobby helmet" on the top of your fireplace! What a beautiful "home" Les...you are blessed indeed!

Renee said...

Wow! Love all the warm rich colour and all your personal mementos so beautifully displayed! I especially like the "Bobby helmet" on the top of your fireplace! What a beautiful "home" Les...you are blessed indeed!

living.boondockingmexico said...

Very nice Les! Looks like you are very happy there. It's bright, colorful and full of energy. Enjoy it!

Esther said...

Such a warm cheerful space and you've surrounded yourself with happy memories! It's a wonderful fresh start for you.

Contessa said...

Looks very nice and inviting. Congratulations on your new casita. Would love to hear the story of the turtle rescue.

mexicokid said...

thanks for all the kind words I do so like being here my own first place in nearly 8 years..the turtle jer and i saved her she was too tired to get back to the ocean t was a magical day that will stay forever..thanks Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...