Saturday, May 18, 2013

Saturday 18th May 2013………sunny and lovely!!!

No I am not talking about me………9am Saturday can only mean tennis this time is was 2 hours of singles with my good buddy Loren….we both really enjoyed the game, the banter and it is a much more vigorous workout than doubles…a great way to start the day.

Came home for a little late breakfast and did some house hold chores then got cleaned up as I was invited to Robin and Ken;s casa for a pre birthday lunch….we have known each other for many years and Robin was the glue that held Casa Hogar together until last summer…..it was so nice to sit and chat have a wonderful meal and of course CAKE!!!!

DSCF9592

DSCF9593

DSCF9595

Thank you it was a wonderful afternoon.

Came home and decided I needed to walk the cake off so went into the canyons above my casita and hiked around for 90 minutes it really is beautiful and peaceful up there……

Guess what????   I am watching hockey and having tea!!!!!

Wish you all a safe and happy weekend…

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...