Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday 15th May 2013….happy Birthday’s!!!!

To my lovely and childhood mischief maker cousin Shelia…..I always tease her that she is much older than me…yes she is by exactly one week…Have a Great Day!!!

Also today is my buddy Gordie’s Birthday….so I wish him a great day too…sad to say Gordie is not in the best of health but his lovely wife Annie makes sure he is well cared for and safe best wishes!!!!

I had to go into town this morning and there is a short cut I take through a little forest that bypasses the cobble road…..I remembered that it rained so hard last night but I was not expecting the path to be so muddy!!!!

I have to report that Little Blackie (my scooter) and I parted company on this muddy track…literally..it was so muddy that the scooter just slid to almost a dead stop and I went one way and the scooter the other I was going about one mile an hour!!!!!  I was not hurt but I was covered in mud!!!!!!!…picked up Little Blackie she was covered in mud…

DSCF9570

DSCF9571

I had to come back home and get a makeover!!!!

Back into town did a few chores and at the local bakery this man is always selling a small amount of fruit and veggies and the strawberries are delicious!!!

DSCF9569

This afternoon was poker and happy to report I was a winner 150 pesos!!!

Then went and met a lady who advertises to cook and sell home cooked meals we talked and she is going to get back to me with menu and prices….now home and the usual!!!

I also loved this e mail I received fro Phyllis and Ray it is just entitled ONE WORD ESSAYS!!!!   very moving and powerful…..

 

DETERMINATION.

securedownload

TRUE LOVE.

true love

BEUATY.

beauty

ASPIRATIONS.

aspirations

CARING.

caring

LONGEVITY.

longevity

TENACITY.

tenacity

HONOR.

honor

CONTEMPLATION.

conplemtation

HOPE.

hope

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...