Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday 15th March 2012….as my Granny used to say “This, that an tuther!!!”

Started my day by going to see the boss of the boats and he was very helpful and told me he was sorry and what he would do was to get the skipper, just a young man, to come over and get him to give me 100 pesos out of his own money and then he would ban him from working for three days!!!!WOW……before I could respond he called the kid over and I told the boss just to tell the kid I was sorry about the trip yesterday and his actions but I wanted no money off him just an apology.  The kid shook my hand and said he was sorry.  I told the boss not to suspend him I was quite happy we all shook hands and for me it is over..I felt heard and there is no way I want to get the kid into trouble and miss work…so all done!!!!

I then did my beach walk twice about 4 miles I reckon and I enjoyed it.

Off to the market in the next town…remember last week when I went to the market with Gail and Larry and I bought that great lime Olympic soccer shirt what I did not tell you was that I also bought a black one.  When Gail saw it she liked it and wanted to get one for her banker friend back home.  So we went to the stall and the man who sold me the shirt told me that was the last one but he would have some on Monday..so I sold Gail my black shirt and last Monday I went back to the market and the man told me he would have the shirt today…you know where this is going right???

So this morning at the market the man told me he was sorry but no more shirts so Gail when you read this I thought about asking for the shirt back but then I remembered the lemon pie you made the great dinners you made the apple pies you made and I figured I better keep my mouth shut… just make sure your banker friends his shirt!!!

I did buy these at the market they are made of wood and I think really pretty!!

IMG_9116

IMG_9117 

Came back and spent the afternoon by the pool swimming, reading and of course some snoring could be heard for miles on the beach!!!

My mind wonders all the time and I remembered 3 years ago when I entered a charity walk around Lake Cowichan, on Vancouver Island, 56 km!!!!

You can read about my exploits on the blog if you go to September 19th 2009……I raised about 1400 dollars for Casa Hogar!!

Well I decided to see when the walk was this year and it is 15th September and so I have entered again..the timing is perfect I can do the walk and leave two days later for my move to SMA…so be warned you will be asked for a pledge nearer the date!!!!

How about this photo from the archives of my girls!!!!!

7

They are just babies!!!!!!

Also thanks to Paula for sending me a photo of herself and her new friend!!!

4

Jerry obviously saw my blog about working in Mexico and he wants to join me…I like his choice of work!!!

5

Around 4pm I decided it was time for a sunset photo so off I went on Bonita to the little beach town Chacala and do you think it was worth the 60km round trip on Bonita????

IMG_9118

IMG_9121

IMG_9126

IMG_9129

IMG_9144

IMG_9150

IMG_9154

IMG_9158

IMG_9163

Arrived back safely at 7pm just a tad dark but I think it was well worth it!!!

Cleaned up now, had a great supper and time for another movie and tea!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Well, tough luck on the shirt. Good thing you have at least 25 others that are similar to see you through! How's that for sympathy?
Good job on the sunset and pretty shopping purchases. Also can't thank you enough for posting our pics on the blog! You plonker!!! Mucho abrazos y yashi kochi!
P & J xo xo

mexicokid said...

I can tell you are feeling much better!!!!!! nOw people are going to say what is a plonker!!! I could have put that OTHER photo of you on the blog!!!!!!!Blessings miss you both Lesito

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...