Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday 18th March 2012…almost back to “normal”!!!

Slept well and this morning my aches were less intense so I managed some crackers and water and did lots of reading today. The bathroom visitsa were few and far between and I even managed to do a couple of Ramona chores and also managed to cook up 4 meals for the road BUT glad I stayed put and I think by tomorrow I shall be my old self…a shame I hear some of you saying!!!

Tomorrow is also a holiday in Mexico so another good reason not to be on the roads..so the plan now is to leave Tuesday morning.

Thanks for all the emails of best wishes and speedy recovery….

Map picture

The bottom pin is my location now..

The pin to the far right is my first stop at Santa Maria del Oro a beautiful volcanic crater lake.

The pin at the top left is my next stop Mexcaltitan, a Pueblo Magical and supposed to be the birth place of the Aztecs.

From there is north towards Mazatlan!!

3 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Happy to hear that you are starting to feel better, hope you are in top form for your travel day on Tuesday.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

mexicokid said...

Thanks... sure i will be my ornary self by then much better day today cheers Les

Siobhan said...

Hi,

I came across your page recently and I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...