Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday 17th March 2012…..St.Patrick’s day!!!!

Nun Other
A priest and a nun are on their way back from the cemetery when their car breaks down.
The garage doesn't open until morning so they have to spend the night in a B&B. It only has one room available.
The priest says: "Sister, I don't think the Lord would object if we spend the night sharing this one room. I'll sleep on the sofa and you have the bed."
"I think that would be fine," agrees the nun.
They prepare for bed, say some prayers and settle down to sleep.
Ten minutes pass, and the nun says: "Father, I'm very cold."
"OK," says the priest, "I'll get a blanket from the cupboard."
Another ten minutes pass and the nun says again: "Father, I'm still terribly cold."
The priest says: "Don't worry, I'll get up and fetch you another blanket."
Another ten minutes pass, then the nun murmurs softly: "Father I'm still very cold. I don't think the Lord would mind if we acted as man and wife just for a night."
"You're right," says the priest. "Get your own blankets."

 

That is the only fun thing about today!!!!!!!!!

I knew I was in trouble last night when I heated a frozen meat pie that I had bought from a small Canadian run shop in Melaque a couple of weeks ago.  After I ate it I felt bad and then it was a night of fits and starts I felt like I had gone 15 rounds with Mike Tyson and lost badly..there was not one part of my body that did not ache and my energy level was down to the minus level!!

My two best friends today have been

IMG_9183

and

IMG_9185

When I wasn’t at number one I was in number two…..I have never slept so much in one day in my life.

I have been drinking water and made myself two pieces of toast but only ate of one piece…..it is 6pm and I am bagged..I did nothing all day.

I was supposed to cook and clean Ramona in preparation of leaving on Monday by then I hope I will be healed but if not there is no way I can get on the road…..life in paradise continues!!!

Thanks Robin for sending this photo to me of Daniela!!!

1

A Canadian company donated new sheets and blankets to all the girls at Casa Hogar!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

I hope the King is off his throne by now! these episodes are hard to take and remind us of our little vulnerabilities! Take care Les!

mexicokid said...

I think I have relinquished the throne today!!!! Cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...