Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday 9th March 2012…a day trip!!

With Gail and Larry and another couple from their small apartment complex we took off on a day trip this morning.

The first stop was the hot pools!!!

IMG_8994

IMG_8995

IMG_9000

A Hottie or what???????

It was great to soak in the warm waters for a while …then it was back to the lovely beach at Chacala for lunch, a beach walk and a swim!!!!

IMG_9003

IMG_9005

IMG_9009

IMG_9006

It really was a lovely trip.

This evening I went I did some reading, a bit of route planning and then went to G & L before coming home and now tea a movie and I do believe there is a slice of strawberry cheesecake in my fridge!!!

On the blog there is a site meter where I can check how many hits I have and from where and somehow and I have no idea how but when I hit the button this photo showed up…so bizarre!!

BDA

This is me in the blue breaking Dave Cart’s nose in 1973 in Bermuda!!!!!!!

I shall never forget that night ever!!!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...