Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday 11th March 2012…Bonita road trip!!!

At 9am Gail and Larry set out on their journey back to Kelowna..

IMG_9029I sure enjoyed their company!!

I know from previous experience that on the weekends the beach here gets looking like this…

IMG_9046

So I packed a lunch and headed out on Bonita to a small town about 20km away where after going through lanes like this

IMG_9043

IMG_9042

I came to my own private little beach…no tourists!!!

IMG_9037

IMG_9035

It was sunny, bright and quite a lovely place for lunch and reading my book!!!

IMG_9040

I walked miles and just enjoyed the peace and quiet did some pondering over the last few months and the exciting times ahead for me!!!

Came back to my local beach and did my walk to the end of the beach

IMG_9051

IMG_9053

IMG_9054

Would not be Sunday in Mexico without a soccer game!!

IMG_9060

IMG_9047

Well I have another job offer here on the beach this group

IMG_9061

were looking for a trumpet player and with my Salvation Army upbringing and my trumpet skills I will fit right in..I only work weekends for tips!!!!

I suppose my Brother and lovely Janet will be the only two people to believe that story!!!!!

Got home in time to hear my Skype ringing and there she was again my lovely Daniela!!!!

IMG_9068

Sorry the photo is not clear….Sara had taken Dany and Suzanna and Jermina to the hot springs and then back to her casa so it made my day to see her and speak to her BUT really sorry that Paola was not there…Sara was promised she could bring Paola but again she was with her Mother..thanks Sara!!!

After supper took a walk through town all the shops are open and a lot of tourists still around…now movie and tea time….

I have been asked why no sunset shots…well the sun sets here over the mountain off to the left so I will have to make a trip about 15 km north to a lovely beach where I hope to get a great shot!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...