Friday, March 02, 2012

Friday 2nd March 2012..a really lazy day!!

Texan Humor!!!

A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up
> behind
> him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.
> 'What was that for?' he asked.
> 'That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name
> Laura Lou written on it,' she replied.
> 'Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of
> one of the horses I bet on,' he explained.
> 'Oh honey, I'm sorry,' she said. 'I should have known there was a
> good explanation.'
> Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up
> and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which
> knocked him out cold.
> When he came to, he asked, 'What was that for?'
> Your horse called.

 

A real lazy morning doing some small chores and errands and then after lunch did my big long beach walk and swim and then it was time to read and sleep and snore I am sure but nobody around to hear me!!!

Then got cleaned up as I was taking Paula and Jerry out on the town!!!

 

It was all planned and we arrived here at 5pm!!!

IMG_8875

To my brother…Malc do you remember me taking you here a few years ago?????

Sit back and enjoy the show!!!

1

12

IMG_8880

3

IMG_8888

11

We enjoyed the show it was a bit different but not crass….

Then P & J treated me to ribs and steak at Scoobey's!!!!

IMG_8895

Thank you so much it was a good evening and a great meal…..

So really a laid back day for me and now the usual tea, cookies and a movie!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...