Saturday, May 01, 2010

Saturday 1st May 2010…..May day!!

Woke up to sun and a cool wind…Sara had a call this morning and the people that come to the clinic for treatment have to come by boat.

We then packed up for a kayak trip but soon realized that the ocean was too rough for us to go to the tiny island we wanted to go to so we turned around and I was faced with the Class 8 rapid!!!

may1 003

may1 005

may1 006

Made it!!!

may1 010

Sea life…

may1 012

may1 015

We came back home had lunch and then went out in the Hospital boat to the village…

may1stttt 002

may1stttt 003

Some of the local children…

may1stttt 012

may1stttt 013

I like this original canoe…

may1stttt 014

Some of the views on the way home…

may1stttt 004

may1stttt 009

may1stttt 010

Congratulations to the Vancouver Canucks beating up the Blackhawks tonight…I know I joke about the lack of repair of the Satellite here but I do feel sorry for Sara to be here for 8 weeks and on call 24/7 not to have any source of TV, music or entertainment is really bad management on behalf of her employers….end of rant….

Sara has cooked a lovely roast for dinner then we are going to watch one of the movies I brought over..

Happy Birthday wishes to Irene…85 years young today!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...