Saturday, May 08, 2010

Saturday 8th May 2010….well……………….

Yesterday afternoon was spent doing some chores then going with Sara over to the village to deliver some packages for the floatplane.

may7 004

may7 006

The plane returned to pick up some extra passengers…

may7 010

and after work again we went for a short paddle..

may7 011

I do see a few eagles but hard to get a photo this is the best I could do..

may7 007

Then the time of the big game arrived and Sara dropped me off at an old lodge where I watched

may7 012

the big game unfortunately someone forget to tell the Canucks that it was a pivotal game and they got outplayed and beaten and are now one game away from being eliminated.

My Sara decided not to watch and to my surprise came back to the residence and told me she had made me cookies and a cake, how sweet.  She then came back to the lodge where we enjoyed watching TV for a couple of hours…

The sunset was really lovely

may7 017

may7 014

may7 013

It is now 8.50am it is lovely and calm and sunny and we are going out for the day in the kayaks…..wish you all a great and happy day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...