Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday 10th May 2010…well it finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was not a great weather day so Sara and I took the morning and early afternoon off to lounge around, play backgammon, no you don’t need to know who won!!!  Did some reading and watched a movie.

Around 3pm we went to the village and picked up the little girl that had a fall the day before and brought her to the clinic where Sara changed her dressings and then she called her Grandmother and asked if we could take her for a ride in the boat.

Agnes just loved it…

may9 001 Especially this part..

may9 003

We went over to a small island where we stopped and walked the beautiful beaches.

may9 006

may9 008

may9 011

may9 014

may9 024

So I bet by now you are thinking well what finally happened????

Well

 

Wait

 

for it……

may9 017

The elusive glass ball!!!!!!

Sara found this in clear view by a huge log…..we all had a great time and little Agnes smiled and never stopped talking it was fun….

The evening was a BBQ chicken and movie night..

Congratulations to the Canucks they live to play another hockey game tomorrow evening, perhaps if I am on my best behaviour I might be allowed to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...