Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Tuesday 4th May 2010…..yesterday’s news…

Yesterday morning I sat and watched the weather change it seems like every 15 minutes….   Sara was very busy in the clinic and I kept myself amused….because nothing happens here the arrival of the float plane is big news…..

may3 001

may3 002

may3 005

may3 006

 

and after work a clear sunny patch of sky appeared and we took the boat out for a while.  We went over to Artize Island where Sara dropped me off and she went out about 30 yards and moored the boat then climbed into the kayak to come ashore..

may3 011

how she manages to do this is beyond me…

We walked quite a way around the island looking for glass bottles

may3 010 this was the original site of the Native Community but they had to move due to lack of water.

may3 014

may3 012

may3 024

No glass balls but this interesting piece of wood

may3 016

On the way back home a very feint rainbow was visible above my hand…

may3 017 you will note that an Englishman must have his afternoon cup of tea!!!!

Some evening shots…

may3 026

may3 022

may3 007

We got back just before the rain started again so it was a good treat to get out for a walk and some fresh but cold air….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...