Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wednesday 2nd December 2009…..Ok Ok Ok

You might as well know I lost again last night….here is the Champion begging forgiveness for winning every time!!!!day22 003

So whilst Sara was at school today I spent the morning after my run doing chores for Ramona and we decided to help get in the Festive spirit with 2 beautiful Poinsettias and they only cost 4 dollars each!!!

day22 004

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun was back again and Barb and Paco came over and we had a fun afternoon sitting outside playing Mexican train but did not have time to finish.

I BBQ some Bangers,  thanks to Guy for the gift, and we had a good supper then walked about 2 blocks to a local church where there was a play reading performance.day22 006

A very intimate stage and the play was very funny.day22 005

So here we are 10pm and having tea and I am about to loose again at scrabble, so what’s new you are asking???

Must say that this life style is very appealing I love the local people, a chance to visit with my girls and great friends.  Sara who smiles all day and is so easy to be with…PURA VIDA

2 comments:

Croft said...

Les - Perhaps you should challenge Sara to a game of one on one football. But then again maybe not. You would be TOTALLY humiliated when she runs circles around you!

We are in Villa Corona for a week and then on to SMA for Christmas. Chris and Juan from Monterrey will be there as well. You will have to meet them!

mexicokid said...

Sounds great Croft..Sara leaves in 10 days so only a few more days of humiliation for me!!! Look forward to seeing you and Norma and meeting Chris and Juan..cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...