Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday 14th December 2009….Do I miss that lady!!!

It was a 6.30am start this morning as Jaime came by the house to take us to the airport in Leon.

Sara had packed the night before and from now on she will be referred to as the Tequila Express!!!

The drive was an easy 90 minutes and the airport was very small easy to find and easy for Sara to check in although they do open your suitcases and boxes before check in but the staff were very friendly and helpful.

It was very hard to say goodbye we have spent nearly six weeks in each other’s close company and I must say Sara was a gem, we had a great time and I do miss her but happy to know she will be with  her family at Christmas time then she has to go back to work December 30th, more about that another day.

Jaime and I were back home by 10am and this big house seemed very empty.  I busied myself getting Ramona sorted it will take me another couple of days.  Spent a couple of hours working on my tan.

Here are a few shots of this beautiful casa.day32 036

day32 037

day32 038

day32 039

day32 041

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

day32 043

day32 044

Sara I wish you a safe flight home and I know you will be tired but happy.  I miss you and send you my love……Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...