Friday, December 04, 2009

Thursday 3rd December 2009..still doesn’t seem right typing December.

We have decided to hire a car for a week so I went this morning into town to pick up the car keys and will get the car tomorrow.  Sara still goes to school from 10am till noon.

Today I had decided to take her on a walking mystery tour and we started out by having snacks at a small cafe down town.day22 002

Everything is so colourful now after the rain.

 

day22 003

We walked through one of the many squares and here they were selling these gorgeous Poinsettias.day22 005

day22 006

Fool that I am I decided it was time to let Sara loose again at another market!!!

day22 008

Here she is doing her thing……day22 009

day22 013

 

 

 

 

 

day22 016

This is quite a neat market

day22 015

and of course thirsty work this shopping!!!day22 017

We left the market and headed back into the central plazaday22 020

day22 021

day22 018

Of course there was just one more shop that needed to be seen.day22 022

The last place on the little tour was the chocolate and ice cream speciality shop where we treated ourselves to very rich and creamy ice cream.

day22 026

day22 027

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were treated by Linda and Guy for supper at a Texas Longhorn steak house tonight and it was a great meal…thanks.

So yet another lovely day comes to an end…did I miss anything…..

 

well…

 

 

did I……

of course I did the nightly game of scrabble..

yes 002

Check this out you will not see it very often a victory for the Pearson kid!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...