Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday 15th December 2009……a bit of this and that

Called Sara this morning and she arrived safely in Victoria last night on time but minus her second piece of luggage, a box with Christmas stuff and TEQUILA inside.  She said the airlines should deliver it tomorrow.  There was snow on the ground and minus temperatures, miss you!!

Had a good sleep and decided to seriously start my running at the small park about 100 yards from the house.day33 003

day33 004

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

day33 005

I ran 15 laps and cooled down by walking 2 more.  The plan is to increase this distance every 5th or 6th day.

Ramona is settled in her new lodgings for a few weeks.

day33 001 

After a good breakfast, felt very strange not making coffee for you know who, walked into town to pick up the scooter.

Road side vendors!!

day33 006

Then went to the Spanish school to check on availability for my lessons.

day33 007

This is the courtyard of the school.day33 009

Then it was off to the market and bought all these items for less than 4 dollars!!

day33 011

Had a nice BBQ tonight and now will sit and enjoy some TV.

So ends my first full day on my own of course goes without saying I miss getting beaten at scrabble, backgammon and dice each night   NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sara for the little gifts you left for me around the casa….have a great evening!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...