Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 13th November 2009…..a day of contrasts.

Decided today would be driving day and we started out in heavy rain which then changed to…Day6 004

This is me saying NO    SNOW!!!!!Day6 005

You would think that with a full fridge and freezer full of food it would be sufficient but no!!!!   My Sara has to eat her toes~!!!!!Day6 002

Cheapest gas so far!!!

Day6 001

Still more snow..

Day6 007

We finally crossed over into California and now we are parked in a RV park in Corning, the Olive capitol of the west.

It is quite mild and we are going to play some board games so I suppose I should just give the Brainy Sara the 15 dollars now and not bother playing!!!

Pura Vida.

2 comments:

Croft said...

Check out the Olive Pit! Free samples!

mexicokid said...

going there right now thanks Croft

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...