Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday 22nd November 2009. the three S’s

This was a day I promised Sara a few weeks ago 4 hours at Tonala market, one of the biggest in Mexico.

We set off early and with great directions from my co-pilot we found the market at the other side of Guadalajara without any problems.  I was worried as I have been here before as to where I could leave Ramona but like everything else we found a great parking lot maybe 5 minutes from the market secure and safe and only 2 dollars.

They say that photos speak volumes so see if you can tell what the following photos tell??

day12 001

day12 002

day12 004

Are you getting it yet??

day12 005

day12 008 day12 011

Shopping is thirsty work…

day12 012

Market scenes….

day12 016This young lady is just 12 years old and the pressure of having her own stall too much….but Sara bought a blouse and I gave her candy…

day12 014 The parakeet man!!

day12 023

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

day12 020

Anyway back to the talking photos….day12 017

day12 021

For the small minority of my readers who are wondering what I did all day……..

day12 024

After an adventurous ride back through the big city we are now settled in a lovely RV park at Villa Corona, Jalisco.  Here there are hot springs and a neat small town which we will explore tomorrow.

After two weeks of snow, rain and dust Ramona was treated to a spa treatment tonight.  All for 20 dollars now she is like new again.

day12 025

Supper and dishes done and all that is left is for me to decide which game I shall donate more money to the Sara foundation…..all is well.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...