Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A SPECIAL FAMILY DAY!!!!!

Today was such a great day for me as I went to visit family.  My first stop was with my cousin Shelia and her charming husband Peter but the added bonus was that Shelia’s beautiful daughter Caroline, my second cousin and her adorable daughter, Charlotte, my second cousin, were visiting.

Now I have met Charlotte once before when Sheila brought her over to visit my Dad when she was about 4 years old but I didn’t think I had met Caroline before but she assures me that we met about 30 odd years ago when we shared an ice lollipop.mmk 001

Charlotte and I bonded right away and she may join me in Mexico she says when she gets older!!!!!!  She is lovely and I had a great time with my cousins!!!!   Thank you for your kindness to me!!!

mmk 002

After this visit I went to see my only Aunt and Uncle, my Auntie Rita and my Uncle Bram.  Bram is my Dad’s brother and what a special afternoon and evening we spent together.  A wonderful meal, great conversations about events past and when I look at Bram I see my Dad.mmk 005

Don’t they look great Bram is going on 82 years of age and Rita celebrates a big birthday next month, 80 years old!!!!!!mmk 008

 

 

 

 

 

 

mmk 010

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for a special and memorable visit and I love and thank God for you all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...