Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and other things…

pump

Had a really busy but productive and good day.  Saw some friends this morning and thank you Mary so much for the cookies and food packages.

Then drove out to Port Alberni iiiu 028 to see my good iiiu 031 friends Barb and Frank had a lovely lunch and Frank, handyman that he is, did some work on Ramona including the bike rack and installing a new DVD player.

Then back to the houseiiiu 041 and two scary kids!!iiiu 044 iiiu 043

This kids these days don’t know how to dress…Scan0035 Me about 12 years ago!!!!!

I would like to introduce you to my friend Chris he started two years ago putting my blog into book form and he does an amazing job.  Chris really wants me to see if I can find a publisher next year….thanks Chris for all the help and time and effort you have put in.iiiu 049

Tonight I went to visit Ken and the home had booked a show troupe to come in and perform.iiiu 051

Ken really enjoyed the showiiiu 060 here he is with the leader of the show.

I really do want to say how humbled I am by the staff at the home where Ken lives, they are AWESOME!!!!  So caring, kind and considerate.

So a really busy day to see out October…I am now on my final countdown and plan to leave on Thursday on my new adventure.  Hope the weekend is a good one for all..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...