Friday, October 24, 2008

THE LAST SUPPER…

My last day in England and up at 7am and out for my usual walk.  How lucky have I been with the weather these last few weeks, today was just a beautiful morning sunny and not so cold.  After breakfast Malc or as I must from now on refer to him as “Tiger”, went and resumed our rivalries on the golf course.  Two holes to go and all square and then I thought what kind of brother would I be if I, a Sunday hacker, and my brother an esteemed golf club member, and I beat him, his ego would be so deflated and he has been so good to me these weeks, so I gassed the last two holes and he won!!!IMG_9961 Check out his new haircut!!!

Well done Tiger you deserved the win and I enjoyed so much both games we played.

Then it was haircut time for me, sorry ladies gone are those lovely curls you all enjoyed so much!!!!

Then later in the afternoon another treat for me a visit from another cousin, Jill, and her lovely two daughters, Katie and Emma.IMG_9962

Jill is Rita and Bram’s younger daughter and Katie on the left is 13 and Emma on the right is 11 years old.  So how cool is this another photo with second cousins!!!IMG_9965 Notice how quickly Emma picked up my bad habit of sticking the tongue out!!!

It was a lovely visit and I am amazed how many lovely family members I have lucky enough to have!!

Today was my Nephew Mark’s birthday so a fitting way to end this adventure with a family get together over a wonderful meal.IMG_9967 IMG_9971 IMG_9974 IMG_9968

IMG_9972

THE LAST SUPPER!!!

 

So there you go I fly out at 9am tomorrow and the next blog will be from Nanaimo.

I hope you have enjoyed reading and looking and sharing my travels and my family as much as I have.  They are a great bunch and I love em all!!!!!

Blessings and a great weekend to all..

1 comment:

Croft said...

These times with family go by too quickly! Thankfully, the memories always last until next time.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...