Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back in the hood!!!

Saturday morning and an early start, Malc took me to Manchester airport at 5.30am ready for my 9am flight to London, then onto Vancouver.mmmmmmmm 005 Who said there is no more green space in England??mmmmmmmm 006

 

 

 

 

The incredible beautiful mountains  of Greenland!!mmmmmmmm 012  mmmmmmmm 011mmmmmmmm 016

 

 

 

 

 

The flight from London was  a long one.mmmmmmmm 018

mmmmmmmm 020 Before long(actually 10 hours) touching down in Vancouver.mmmmmmmm 023

Sparing no expense this car is waiting for me at the airport!!!!!  NOT!!  To take me to the float planemmmmmmmm 025

 

 

 

 

and the 20 minute flight back to Nanaimo.mmmmmmmm 035 mmmmmmmm 037

 

 

 

 

 

mmmmmmmm 042

Back home 21 hours later to a lovely warm sunny evening.  I have had a special time with my family and I want to thank everyone for the kindness to me it was a holiday to remember!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...