Saturday, October 20, 2007

Should I trade Ramona in for this BEAUTY!!!!!

Managed to download the rest of the pictures, in the centre of this wonderful park I found a small soccer field. The church was on the road home, there had a been a wedding a couple of hours before and I did see one little girl about 7 years old walking with her mother down this muddy side road and the little girl was dressed in a spotlessly white long communion dress, she looked priceless, oh for a photoo!!!!.. have to go now as the base ball game is beckoning me. I had a very rare and special day and all for 300 colonies!!!!!!!





























No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...