Sunday, October 21, 2007


Good evening and I think you can tell by the first picture what kind of blog report this is going to be!!!!!..Had a lazy day and for the first time in years I think, I have not spoken one word to anyone today!!! I kind sense the responses that this statement will bring and Malcolm(my brother) you can be banned from the blog or I can just re-post the first picture I took of you in Mexico on the beach with the wet shorts, need I say anymore!!) Anyone wanting a good laugh go to the archives around January and check my bro' out. Anyway back to today I got the Lucy kiss a little ealier this morning 5am to be exact but went back to sleep and woke up to find live Masters Tennis from Madrid, Federer versus Nalbaldian, so I settled in to watch this. Was`almost like being at Wimbledon because I was eating fresh strawberries and yogurt. The morning was sunny and hot so spent a couple of hours lazing outside and I thought must be time for house work, hence the two pictures. I am sure you can all supply your caption for the first picture, there will be a prize for the best one!!!! Desi doing her two favourite things. Lucy in her favourite spot and of course what I did quite a bit of today watching TV. After the house work I just happened upon a Seria A soccer game from Italy and after I have prepared` my supper going to settle down to game 7 of baseball, should be a better game than last night.
Planning my first visit into the big city tomorrow, San Jose is supposed to be a mad house of a city so see what happens. If anyone wants to send me a care package, home made muffins, banana bread, oat meal cookies i will pay the couier charges!!!!





No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...