Saturday, October 20, 2007


Warning this post does contain partial nudity, viewer discretion is advised!!!!!!!


Meet Desi a very loving kitten that follows me everywhere and her favourite spot is on a shelf above the computer watching me do the blog.





How can you not love this face????Even when she puts in your face when you are sleeping at 7am!!!!!!!!





This is how I spent this morning, after getting the Lucy wake up lick, I found it to be sunny and warm, so with a dish of fresh strawberries and yogurt, I am watching a live soccer game from England.
Now I have not threatened anyone with a ban from the blog yet from Costa Rica, but it could happen, if anyone dares to mention my toes. They may not be the most handsome but I have been told they have character!!!! Have a great day everyone...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...