Thursday, October 18, 2007

WWARNING!!!!!!!! Heather and Mary please do not read this!!!!

Well I have made a big decision today came across the fix er upper and only for 10.00 dollars per month, couldn't pass it by I know it doesn't look like much but it faces the canyon, the river down below and the waterfall off to the side and as they say it is all about location, location, location. Labour is really cheap and I figure by the time I leave in three weeks it will be presentable and then I can rent it out for income. There are none of the hassles here with buying property as you encounter in other countries. Feels good to be back in the real estate market again!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...