Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It does appear that some of my special followers of the blog (well really only Mary!!!!!) were so worried about my upcoming operation, to put your (Mary's) mind at rest the operation went very well and both and the umbrella and I are doing really well and expect to be up and around tomorrow!!!!!!

Decided to take another waterfall picture, this will be the last one I promise, it is just so magical and I cannot capture in a photo how much it changes each day.
Had quite a lazy morning did the usual Lucy walk and yes she is behaving herself now, then went for my run. The gated community here consists of about 30 beautiful homes and after the gate it is a circular road around and back to the gate, so that is the route I take I am upto 5 times around the road, don't know how far it is but it takes me about 4 minutes to do a lap, now if Roger Bannister ( come on fess up those who don't know who he is?? Google him!!) can run a mile in 4 minutes the speedster that I am, I am guessing a lap is about... to be honest I have no idea, all I know is I run around 5 times and I am tired!!!!!! Then had breakfast and did some reading and was getting ready to go out when I just turned on the tv and there was a live soccer game, Denmark versus Spain, now I couldn't pass that up could I?? So it was about 1pm when I decided to go out and I was going to take the first bus east. The first came and on the front the route is hand painted and this bus said "Multi Plaza" sounded good to me. It was not at all like the buses in Mexico, this was more of a coach and quite clean it cost 270 colonies, there is 515 colonies to one dollar, you do the math!! I figured I was on the bus about 20 minutes and I really think the driver was trying to beat the Guiness book of records for most people on a bus, they were in the ailse 2 and 3 deep and just when you think it is impossible to squeeze even one more Twiggy( go on who doesn't know who she is?? Google her!!)on, lo and behold 3 more people got on I think I counted over 75 people I was dying to take a picture but thought maybe not such a good idea.. At the multi plaza it was like any modern Mall in North America, very clean and quiet, again everyone so friendly helping me with directions. Found the bus stop for the return journey and here I am another good day. It is now almost 7pm and raining like crazy and time for my supper. The photos are of the local fruit wagon at the end of the street, the main highway into the city and the mall..



1 comment:

Croft said...

Thanks for keeping this up Les. I am enjoying your adventure through your eyes! We are getting ready to head South ourselves and are just finishing up putting a new laminate floor in our motorhome. I just wish it would quit raining!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...