Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Wednesday 7 th December 2022…. Knee really good!!!

 What a difference 24 hours can make my knee feels so much better this morning and the swelling is going down…I have rested most of the day and enjoyed catching up on some paper work for three kings and some other planning….I did move around a lot and then sat and iced the knee and I am still going to stay away from hiking, tennis and training till Monday!!


Just a simple pleasure this afternoon…I went down to a small natural store in a Mexican neighborhood to buy some laundry soap and where I parked the scooter this man and his dog were busking….he was playing the  The Prayer, which is one of my favorite tunes and he was very talented and I loved the pose of his dog..there was a bench close by and I passed a lovely ten minutes listening to him…..🎼🎻




I invited Paula and Jerry to my class tonight and it was such fun for everyone the students were excited to hear different accents and ask so many questions, really a lovely time.





Afterwards we walked into the festive Jardin!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...