Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday 18 th December 2022…last one for the year!!

 Well that was some final soccer game to finish this years World Cup and again I totally disagree that a team sport like soccer should be settled on penalty kicks there is always going to be a hero and then some poor guy who has to live the rest of his life knowing he missed a chance for his team and country!!


The town is very busy now gearing up for the holiday season and the streets are very decorative I enjoyed walking around this afternoon with Frida, she is such a lovely dog.


Tomorrow is the day we lost our dear Andy one year ago, he is missed and often talked about and in our thoughts and prayers!!





My regular readers know that I am not a huge fan of Christmas and the new year and I have decided to take a break from the blog till 1 st  January ……my next blog will bring in 2023 and in time to update you all on the Three Kings toy drive.


I wish you all a very safe and happy holidays, best wishes…..


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...