Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday 14 th December 2022..ENGLISH class!!

 This  morning I had a knee massage and it feels so much better I am happy to report.

Won again at poker only 100 pesos but still a win!!!!♣️♠️♦️♥️


On my walk with Frida this afternoon I saw this horse again…..a lady rides her bare back all over town and when she goes into a res like she did today she just ties up the horse, sure is beautiful and was friendly towards Frida!!!





Tonight was my last English class of the year..it has gone by very fast and I am super proud of all my students……One of my students, Angela, has a birthday on Sat and I ordered a birthday cake for her….I was struggling to know what to put on the cake and then had a brainwave…every Wednesday in class I ask them to tell about what pay forward they have done since the last class and it seems Angela goes to the bank machine often for her work and she is always being asked to help someone figure out how to use the machine..hence the ATM on her cake🤣🤣🤣






Sadly Angela was not in class tonight but we are saving the cake for tomorrow when the school has a small party and Angela will be there!!!


So France won their soccer game today and now they will face Argentina in the final on Sunday!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...